Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 30th birthday Chris Evans!!

Dear Chris,
first of all I want to wish you a very happy birthday!! Happy 30th Chris!! I hope that this year will bring you everything you wished for.
I've seen trailers from Captain America, Puncture and What's Your Number? and they're fantastic, you are fantastic! You've become a very gifted actor and I'm so proud of you and I'm proud to be your fan!
Now with two huge upcoming movies Captain America and The Avengers you'll be very busy, but try to enjoy every minute of it. This is your chance of a lifetime and you deserve it. But no matter how busy you are, take time for your family and your friends, cause they are the most important people in the world!
So again have a wonderful birthday and take care!
Love
The Chris Evans Blog
p.s.: I hope you'll read this ;-)

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday chris i wish you the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday chris
    i hope you always healthy and long life
    god bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Chris. I hope you really enjoy celebrating your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!
    Enjoy the day and enjoy the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and of course I'd like to agree with everything Deronda said in the greetings above.

    We, your fans, are so proud of you and support you in everything you do.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. no 13 year old girl can love you more than me <3 happy birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you need to play "Christian" in Fifty Shades of Grey! WOW!

    ReplyDelete