Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chris Evans supporting his uncle Mike Capuano

by Inside Track BostonHerald.com

Chris Evans , who has been on the stump for his uncle, senatorial wannabe Mike Capuano, hosted a debate viewing party at Stella last night.

“I travel where I can and I try to show my support when it’s a younger crowd,” the Sudbury homey told the Track. “It’s more about me wanting to see this.
“I’m just so proud of him,” said Chris, whose mom is the congressman’s sister. “It’s such an amazing process. The last time that I really remember him running was when he was running for mayor of Somerville and I was at the headquarters all day.”
Chris said Uncle Mike has got what it takes to fill the seat vacated by the death of Sen. Ted Kennedy.
“It takes courage and a strong voice, and if there’s anything my uncle has it’s those two things,” he boasted. “At the end of the day his moral compass is so uncompromising.”

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous man. wish I could meet him someday. Talented and funny, too. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,me too!!!He's not only very attractive,but seems to have a very passionate,lovin soul that carry himslef in the light so well of being a wonderful human being. God bless him and i wish him well with all his success. with luv,charity

    ReplyDelete